Uh oh. You know you’re in trouble when one (or more…) of these things happens:
If you have an aluminium or steel boat:
- Blisters start appearing under your paint
- Pits form on the underwater areas of your boat
- Blisters pop up in lines along sharp edges such as chines and keels
- Corrosion appears, or white calcium deposits
- Paint peels off in sheets
- Metal components literally dissolve – sometimes in days.
Annapolis Boat Show 2019 – FAB Dock proves why an Inflatable dry dock will be the best investment you ever make!
We all know that FAB Docks will keep your boat clean and dry and eliminate the need to apply toxic, poisonous antifoul, but a FAB Dock will also protect your boat in other important ways. All of our customers have found how easy a FAB Dock makes berthing their boat because of the 300mm (12 inch) tubes that they have to bounce their boats into. Well, those big bouncy bumpers also protect your boat should a storm whip up in your local area.